Cardiac rehabilitation (rehab) is a medically supervised program that helps improve the health and well-being of people who have heart problems. Rehab programs include exercise training, education on heart healthy living, and counseling to reduce stress and help you return to an active life.
Cardiac rehab can help you:
- Recover after a heart attack or heart surgery.
- Prevent future hospital stays, heart problems, and death related to heart problems.
- Address risk factors that can lead to coronary heart disease and other heart problems. These risk factors include high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, overweight or obesity, diabetes, smoking, lack of physical activity, and depression and other emotional health concerns.
- Adopt healthy lifestyle changes. These changes may include following a heart healthy diet, being physically active, and learning how to manage stress.
- Improve your health and quality of life.
The Hridaya Care Cardiac Rehab program will be specifically designed to meet your needs.
The Cardiac Rehabilitation Team
Cardiac rehab involves a long-term commitment from the patient and a team of health care providers.
The Hridaya Care cardiac rehab team includes a cardiologist, cardiac surgeon, nurses, exercise specialists, physical and occupational therapists, a dietitian (nutritionist), and a psychologist. The complete program is supervised by a case manager.
Working with the team is an important part of cardiac rehab. You should share questions and concerns with the team. This will help you reach your goals regarding your overall health. At Hridaya Care we help you become comfortable with all the requirements towards leading a healthy, problem-free life.
People of all ages can benefit from cardiac rehab. The lifestyle changes made during rehab will significantly decrease your health risks. These changes can improve your overall health, quality of life and prevent future heart problems.
To register or to know more about the Hridaya Care Cardiac Rehab program contact us directly
Tel : 0484-401-5656
Mobile : +9961-8877-14